Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Writing recap

Seven stories out to four contests. Short story collection to Iowa award series. Another story to a contest today. Still tweaking the chapbook entries.


Submitted works

The Father Of The Bride
Cedar Rain
Los Prisioneros Pequenos (The Little Prisoners)
What I'm Payin' You For
Tatters~ A Monologue

Still needing complete first drafts

The First Time and The Very Last Time
A Baptist In Texas
Buzzard's Roost
Lily, In Bloom
Jack's Old Place
Flyway
Gangsta Luv
One Shot, One Kill
Winner Take All
Soldier Boy

Revise and submit:

Eagle Soar
All God's Children
Andre's Rap
Children On A Leash
Acts
Beds
Where I'll Be If I'm Not There--THIS ONE IS MY GOAL FOR TODAY.

Tweak and submit:

The Cleaning Lady
Ernestine Watson's Girl

I'm off today and the kids are out of school for another day, so I'll just be writing the whole day. Off to that.

No comments: