Thursday, March 23, 2006

Nothing to do but read, write and make bears

I have time to read again. YAY! I haven't read a book in awhile. First up, getting back to "24/7" by my buddy Susan. Buy and read this book. It's funny, the characters are real and it's sexy hot!

Then, it's the latest by Kaye Gibbons and Jeffrey Lent's second book which I found in the bargain bin at Hastings which is no reflection on his writing. He is a master. Read his first book "In The Fall" and be blown away. He lives in Vermont too!

______________

I found my flash drive! Left it attached to a computer at the university so now it's back to work!And I've got a new story idea to boot!


_______________


I need to special order one thing to do the graduation bears and then the rest is up to me. The money to move rests with this project and I ain't even got to do a lot to profit. I just want to get cross-country.

Scared -- can and will I follow through?

Excited--- I can and will do this because it will change my life.


Jumping off a cliff, but damn it, I'm determined to fly!

No comments: